Tuition and other fees
*All fees are in U.S. Dollar ($) or Thai Baht (฿) equivalent.
The Tuition fees for the 2020 School Year are:
|Grade Level||Per Annum (Annual Payment)||Per Semester (Semestral Payment)|
|Middle School (Grades 6-8)||$ 9, 677 / ฿ 300, 000||$ 5, 161.00 / ฿ 160, 000|
|High School (Grades 9-12)||$ 9, 677 / ฿ 300, 000||$ 5, 161.00 / ฿ 160, 000|
*This fee is additional to the Tuition Fees. If you are interested in our private tutorials, please contact the school for more details.
*We give 25% discount for those who reside outside Thailand during the COVID-19 pandemic.
*We also give 5% discount for those who pay for the whole annual fee.
|Registration Fee||$ 300 / ฿ 9, 300 (One-time payment)|
|Entrance Test||$ 75 / ฿ 2, 320 (per test)|
|E-books and E-resources||$ 350 / ฿ 10, 850 (per semester)|
I. METHOD OF PAYMENT
Fees are payable in Thai Baht or U.S. Dollars, net of any bank charges (transfer fees, credit card charges etc.).Payments can be made by:
- Cash thru our Finance Office
- Check, made payable to "Cash"
- Wire transfer
II. BANK PAYMENT INFORMATION
School: California Prep International School
Account Name: California Prep International School
Address: 9 Moo 11, Mitraphap RD., Tambon Banpa, Amphoe Kaengkhoi Saraburi 18110 Thailand
Bank Name: Krungthai Bank
Bank Account: 985-7-44912-3
Swift Code: KRTHTHBK
III. SPECIAL or MAKE-UP EXAMINATION
The fee for special or make-up examination is $16 / ฿500 per subject.
IV. LATE PAYMENT POLICY
A FINE of $7 / ฿200 per day is charged for late payments of tuition and fees but not to exceed $161 / ฿5, 000.
V. REFUND POLICY
- 80% of the tuition fee is refundable if withdrawal is done within 7 days (1 week) after official registration.
- 50% of the tuition fee is refundable if withdrawal is done within 14 days (2 weeks) after official registration.
- No refund of the tuition is given if withdrawal will be done after 14 days (2 weeks) or more has lapsed after official registration.
- General fees are NOT refundable after the 1st day of school.